Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

January 02, 2013

New Year, New Room! and Lots to come

Hi Friends!

Well Finally after two years of transition and moving from one state to another state and living out from boxes, clutter basement, crazy work life....Im finally settled at my new finished Basement and BEAUTIFUL Studio!  Which by they way I Love it!  Thanks to my beloved Hubby! he is the best ever!! Hubby... Now I have plenty of storage, my new Plasma TV! Super cool and all my supplies in one place..where I can finally find the tons of stuff that I have purchased 2 to 3 times because I was never ever to find anything! LOL!  like it happens to all of all!  LOL RIght! ;)

Here are some pictures so you can see why I'm so crazy about my new Craft Studio!
Audrey ..and Photography..Perfect Combination..So Classy! Right 

My Favorite Corner of the Room! ..my PC ..My IPad and my Cup of coffee! 

My Own TV! now I can watch Food Network and Scrap! OMG!!




Cheers,
Jackie :)

1 comment:

Adrenalina said...

Wow que lindo te ha quedado a ver que dia voy a visitarte para hacer scrap una tarde jejeje... me alegra saber de ti y que estas bien .. besos .. Magda

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...