Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

January 23, 2013

Make Your Own Vapour Shower Tablets


Is this weather killing you??  I just got the flu and I'm totally congested and my nose is killing me..I just can't breathe...when I feel some relief, is when I take a long hot shower....So a lightbulb went on!  I should buy some vapor shower tables! ...But WOW those were expensive!!  So I decided to create my own ones save some money and have some fun!  So because i know there are many out there with the same flu and stuffy noses..Im sharing my recipe!  it's actually very nice and easy..just pop a tablet when you shower and enjoy a your breading nose!  Nice
So here is what you will need

Ingredients:
  • 16 oz (1 lb.) box baking soda
  • Water
  • Essential oils: Rosemary, Eucalyptus, lemon and Lavender (optional: Lemon or another scent of your choice)
  • Food coloring (optional)
  • Muffin pan with cupcake liners
Directions:
Dump the box of baking soda into a bowl. Slowly add water and stir until you get a nice thick paste-y consistency. we used 1/4cup, 
 Add approximately 15 drops of the rosemary, eucalyptus, and lavender oils,  6-8 drops of lemon essential oil and drop a food coloring (any color you like) and stir. 
Make sure you don't add to much mixture..as it will not dry fast and you will lose the aromas!


Any Shape will do the trick!
Once I was done I place them in the oven (off) and let them sit for 12-18 hours, or until dry 
Once dry put then on a zip bag and pop- One in the shower..
Cheers,
 Jackie :)

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...