So here is our project for this week! I know it is NOT wednesday...but I was in training all week and i got home too late...and too tired yesterday ...But No worries..here is our project!
and like I promised...very very easy!
Okay what we are going to need this time!
- 2 Canvas ...I used 11 x14 ..but you could used any size..actually whatever is on sale..I got mines at Michells!
- regular paper glue
- Mod Podge ( I used the left overs for our last week project Bird Houses)
- Scrapbook Paper (any print you like) I choose one with bright colors as I like colors..but I think blue/brown patter will look very nice too! For the Bird and the Leaves
- Brown Acrylic paint for the branches
- Bird Pattern cutout!...Im including one here with beaches..for does artistically challenged ..like me :)
Step 1: Draw the branches on the canvas with a pencil (or used the below pattern) and cut the beaches out of Scrapbook paper
Step 2: Cut out random scrapbooking papers for leaves and the bird (see that the paper are all different..so what ever you have on hand is good)!
Step 3: Glue down the paper. I applied Mod Podge to the back of the paper and then stuck them on the canvas. Just do a thin layer of glue to prevent bubbling. I also did a thin layer of Mod Podge on top of the paper and around the edges.
Here another option
Credits: Ashley Ann Photografy