Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

February 22, 2010

Trouble Controling your Weight??

Okay Ladies...I was checking out some stuff in the web..again!! I know!!!! and founded some super funny cartoons about weight lost! and after all who doesn't struggle with that..Right!! After my lost weight of 75 pounds I though I will never need to worry about diets again! Yea ..right! ..Well No....We all need to watch over that weight scale!!

I will share my story and how I loose all the weight ..one of these days...or if you just can't wait to know how..just leave a comment and I will get back to you!! Here the cartoons! they are very funny! hope you like it!










1 comment:

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOL...these are cute! I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and it all seems to have hunted me down and found me again...sighhhhh!! Oh well, one of these days!!

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...