Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

February 19, 2010

Flashback Fridays! CHANLLENGE with Prizes!



Hello Everyone!!
I was surfing and looking in to web..when I came across an Oldie that I really ..really like when I was Little!!

Back in the Island "where I grow up" there was no such thing as Cable or Dish Network...but I remember that every Friday I will be in front of our TV waiting for my Favorites TV Shows!!

So in remembrance of those old TV shows that we used to enjoy so much..I'm Creating a new Challenge...Every Week for 3 weeks I will Choose and Old TV Show that I used to Love and you will Create a LO that will incorporate this show on it...it could be the way of its colors, it could the title, it could be the show it self..well in general..anything that I could tell is coming from the theme of the week! LO's need to be new as for Today (Feb 19) and need to TRADITIONAL LO Only. Add Need to have at least 5 participants

Prize: One weekly Prize of 10$ Gift Cards of your favorite Scrap store
Prize: Challenge Winner at the end of the 3rd week, 20$ gift card


Your Week 1 Theme is : A Dream Of Jennie...My all time Favorite
Here is the picture and the Color Pallet color you could used in any combination as far as you use this ones


Here are Your Colors for Inspiration ! (or you could used any other from Dream Of Jennie)


Here is the Video of the Show!! Ahhhh So Many good Memories!!

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...