Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

February 25, 2010

My 10 year Anniversary Celebration



July 1st, 2000...yeap ... almost 10 years of marriage!! this July my dear hubby and I celebrate our 10th anniversary..cant believe how fast the time goes!

We met in Cork, Ireland...but are both from Bayamon, PR..can you believed that!! at the beginning many of our friends were not happy about our relation as we were so different in character! he is very serious and quite..me well..the total opposite!! but I guess that is part of our magic as a Couple!! but...I will not tell the entire story today...it will be a little bit with each LO..as Im planning to create many LO about this celebration this year!! :)

Materials: This LO was made with the Kit from Kim Hill, Youngest Love available at CS Essentials

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...