Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

September 28, 2009

Food and Scrapbooking!


Hello Everyone,

As you well know I being in love and obsessed with cooking lately, and I came-up with couple of new recipes that I need to share with you girls! Over the weekend I had some friends over for dinner ...and in addtion of having a great and wonderfull time..we ate like crazy! Part of my menu was.."arroz con Pollo" ,"Habichelas Coloras con Patitas" and Vanilla Flan!! Guava juice and Yautia and Pumpkin Soup.....

But my love fro Scrapbooking is even bigger so here are my two new LO's mixing Food and Scrapping! Of course!! This LO's were made with the incredible Kit of JoycePaul, she is so talented!! Really love all her kits..but the one used here are Fiestuff and Fei_joyce Ferendity both available at Catscrap



Credits:
CupCake: LO made with Serendipity by Joyce Paul & Fei-Fei's Stuff, corner frame from familly ties (JPaul), the Alpha is from "Sheer Elegance" and the Ricrac from "Copacabana Loco"!
Boston:BP, Family Ties Kit,Word, from Just words 2 Kit, Photo Backgroup, Elegant Mess Paperpack, Beads and wordart around the edges from Serendipity

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...