Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

September 01, 2009

Comming Back Home!

Hello Everyone!

Yea I know ...lost in space for quite some time ..but finally I can said I'm feeling way much better and recovered!! Thanks God!! for that!!

The last few weeks..has being a very interesting weeks! We took off on a road trip to Arkansas from New Jersey to take our Son Frankie back to College! 23hrs!! and with the surgery..welll not to comfortable...but in general very good..my Mom and Aunt who are home visiting from Miami and PR went on this journey with us! and to tell you true! Is was the highlight of the trip! they are so funny! Love them so much!

On our way back we stop at Hot Spring, Graceland, The Neelys's rest in TN and Nashville where we meet with some good friends! What a blessing!!

This weekend is NY, NY (Chinatown!) and Amish Country, PA!!!

For Now I will like to share this Yum-ohh recipe from by Dear Friend! Try it YOU will love this easy and most Fall recipe. My great facebook friend Terri Schmitt sent it to me today. (Thanks Terri!) I told her my amazing friend (and cook) it is one of my fall favorites. Just LOVE this recipe.

Moist, buttery, sweet yum.

Make it for a teacher, neighbor,your husband and kids. Hey make it for yourself!

Cheers!

(Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees)

*16 oz. can solid packed pumpkin (not pie filling)
*12 oz. can evaporated milk
*3 eggs
*1 & 1/2 cups sugar
*4 tsp. pumpkins pie spice

1 box Pillsbury yellow cake mix with pudding
1 cup melted butter
1 cup chopped pecans (optional, but you'd be a fool not to add them! :)

Mix top five ingredients * together & pour into well greased 13 x 9 inch pan or 2 8 inch rounds. ( I do the rounds!)

Sprinkle cake mix on top

Sprinkle on pecans and drizzle on butter (ya and make it butter...Julia would be so proud...GREAT movie by the way..saw it three times...so far. :))

Bake for 40 min. (Cool completely if stacking cakes and adding Creme Cheese Frosting)

Thanks for Looking..see ya soon

San Juan , Puerto Rico

2 comments:

Kris Mazy said...

Glad you are back!!! Can you substitute White cake mix for the yellow? (I have one allergic to dyes)

Eva Marina said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! It was nice to see you posting. :)

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...