As I Promised yesterday..here the detail instruction on how to do this cutie!
Easter-rabbit-shaped napkins are a festive detail for the holiday table, and they only require a few simple folds. Well-starched crisp cotton or linen will transform into the sturdiest bunnies. Fold napkins the day before your meal so your "warren" is full when guests arrive.
Tools and Materials
- Cotton or linen napkins, starched
Bunny Fold for Napkins How-To
1. Fold starched napkin into thirds to form a rectangle. (If you're using a square napkin, you'll need to fold in half, and then fold in half again to get a long rectangular shape.)
2. Crease in half to create a center line for reference; fold top corners down along this line.
3. Fold up from bottom corners along dotted lines.
4. Bring left and right edges together on center line.
5. Flip upside down and over. Turn up bottom point.
6. To fasten: Fold left and right corners back; tuck one corner into the pocket of the other. Pull out bunny ears first; open up base.