Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

May 21, 2008

Miss Potter, My Most recent Movie

Hello Friends!

I need to talk about this movie I just watched the other day...is with Rene Zellweger and Ewan McGregor.

Is such a sweet and beautiful movie...you need to see it...is one of those movies to watch in your bedroom with a big bowl of ice cream and in your cozy and comfortable bed! The movie is about the story of Beatrix Potter, the author of the beloved and best-selling children's book, "The Tale of Peter Rabbit", and her struggle for love, happiness and success...is just wonderful. But the part I like the most is when he (Ewan) tried to teach her how to dance!! and the song is so beautiful! well you could see it I’m sure you will love it! ..I will post the video so you could enjoy it too! Take my advise, if you like pink girly movies !! this is the movie for you...plus is really life story..

This are the lyrics

Let Me Teach You How To Dance
Let me lead you to the floor
Simply place your hand in mine
And then think of nothing more
Let the music cast its spell
Give the atmosphere a chance
Simply follow where i lead
Let Me Teach You How To Dance

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...