Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

September 06, 2017

New Look to My Blog and Some Art to Have Fun!

So Ladies
Crazy days! trying to catch up with everything...Publications to magazines, deadlines, Workshops and creating new Art...

Soon some Mosaics Mixed Media collaboration...and more to come...!   Just signed up to my last 3 classes to finished my Law degree!! Yeehhhh!!!  Graduation is around the corner ..finally!

We'll for now i just did some quick updated to my blog..hope you like it...and you can see some of my art there tooo LOL :)...

And here a page i did (inspired on Laurieanne) for my round robin journal group im in!  yes ..like if i don't have enough stuff on my plate! right!

Well ladies..see ya soon!

Next work workshops!

Plymouth Art Center, Plymouth MA- Sept 16 - Art Journaling Class (basics)
AEIOU Pega Papel y Tijeras (scrapbookstore)- Puerto rico -Sept 30



Cheers,
Jackie :)

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...