Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

September 09, 2017

Finger Printing Art...

Hello Friends

Today with a little art ....classes start tomorrow and yesterday i spend all day at my studio working on my "Christmas" piece for the magazine....so today i just want to create something simple that will not required to much thinking or effort ๐Ÿ˜†  So to painted created a Zine and painted with Mate acrylic paint with my finger, then looked for my Posca markers and started to make random marks here and there๐Ÿ˜œ with no specific plan...i only try to follow the rule of 3rds....I saw this technic on one of James videos and the finger printing on instagram.....here how it looks


HAPPY SATURDAY!

Cheers,
Jackie :)

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...