Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

July 14, 2010

100 things Going On Right Now!

Hello My darling Friends!!

In the Run to Victory!

So where to start! 100 things going on right now in my life!! and so Many things to share!! As many of you know my Hubby is already in Boston! Happy and working! Praise the Lord! But in order for the entire family to be together there are couple of things that need to happen

Our Jersey house need to Sell!! Is already in the Market and is a Great and Beautiful house, where we have being so blessed for 10 year!! So if you are in Jersey and Need to buy a great house with tons of Upgrades ..this is your house!!
Here is the link to the House

Then, I need a Job that will allow me to work remotely or in the Boston area!! Working on it...God is helping big time with this one!! So keep me in your prayers too!!


We are currently in the process to buying a new house! But ohhh my dear Lord..So many papers and requirements!! Is a beautiful house, smaller than my current one...but very charming and easier to clean!! :)

I also need to transition my youngest Son Luis to the Plymouth High School! I hate to do this to him …as this year he will be Senior and he will not be able to be with all his friends on prom night!! But his is such a great kid that he is okay with the change!!

Im have neglected my Scrapbooking these days because all the Drama of these process!! Oh my Lord I'm so overwhelm with the entire process!! Every Sunday we have Open House, and the house need to be spotless, clean, organized and you know my friend, that when we are scrapbooking we need space and we make big mess until we are done..and some times it take me more than a day to put tougher a LO! So..I can't go through the Drama of Cleaning and clearing My desk every time the Realtor calls for a house showing!!


But in the Middle of this I manage to have some LO's Done for Jessica's CT!! Here are!!


Credits:
Cross Stitch Border- Granny Sewing Basket- Kitschy Digital
Pattern Papers- Freedom is Good- Live Designs
Word Art- Summerbites- In the Making Design


Credits:
Polkadots-08, 02, 03 -Crystal (sweetsummer time)
Circles 1,2 &3 - Crystal (sweetsummer time)
Cross Stitch Border
Granny Sewing Basket- Kitschy Digital
Pattern Papers- Freedom is Good- Live Designs
Word Art- Summerbites- In the Making Design

1 comment:

donnarahal said...

Love, love this lo-the pic is fantastic-what camera are you using?

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...