Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

January 21, 2010

Hi Everyone! My Upcoming Romantic Getaway!





Sorry being so quite latel! I being busy with Work and some behind work I had for some of my upcoming publication work! Anyway just thinking ahead...I Created this LO about Love...in here are my Grand Niece and Nephew...they are so dear to heart!

So news ..did I tell you that me and my hubby are going away to a romantic Getaway!! Ohhh Yea!! we are going to celebrate my B-day (Feb 7) and Valentine's..and we are going to one of the places I wanted to go for such a long time!! we are going to Savanna, Georgia!! ( the perfect place to retire too)....I cant wait to be there...I planning lots of great things to do ..plus lots of Cozy time with my dear Love! More details to comeee!!

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...