Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

November 30, 2009

LO's and More LO's!

Hi everyone!

Well Here I am creating more LO's I guess I don't have anything else to do! Not!!! I do have, I was suppose to read some Law regarding the new Legislation for the Massachusetts Privacy Law..but I following as sleep!! and tomorrow I have a meeting to talk about this!! OMG I'm such of big trouble! I guess I need to get very early into the office and review this stuff!!

Any this below photo is Camilla my dear Niece daughter! I took this picture couple of weeks ago when I was down in the Island! So I took the and started playing with will I got the LO you below the photo!





Credits:
JoycePaul kits : Bring me Joy, Autumn Bliss, Girly-Xmas

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...