Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

October 05, 2009

Falling Into Fall


Do you feel that crispness in the air? It’s Fall! Time for changing leaves, pumpkins, hayrides, and hot apple cider. How do you feel about this new season?

Does the ‘going back to school’ vibe make you come alive or do shorter days knock you down into the dumps? Regardless of your feelings, remember: God’s mercy is new every morning, no matter what time of year (or time of life) it is. As the hymn says, “Summer and winter and springtime and harvest; sun, moon, and stars in their courses above join with all nature in manifold witness to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.”

I will also want to announce a new season in my Life and my family!...This Past Sunday we had officially started our new Church!! Yes!! My dear Husband is the Worship Leader and I will be leading the Women and Hospitality Ministries! Our lead Pastors are Tim Herderson and his Beautiful Wife Karen!.. Soon I will posted more Information, photo and details about new adventure God has giving us! We Feel so Blessed!

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...