Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

October 26, 2009

I Love Your Smile!


When I saw this challenge I immediately though about my Best friend Grandma! Grandma Sue as we used to call her! A wonderful women! great courage and amazing wisdom. Her love for me was so big and even that I was not really family she treated me as her own granddaughter like she used to call me "La Nena" my heart broke in thousand pieces the day she went to live with Lord...She will always live in my hearth and I know that someday I will see her again! Love Ya!

Credits:

All Kits used in LO where Created by JoycePaul
Family Ties (pattern papers), Wildflower(flower, PP), Autumn Bliss(PP), Cutie Pie, Serendipity (Wordart, PP) ,BMJ (staple) and Dreamy (Stitches)

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...