Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

August 10, 2008

So Happy Tougher!.... Friends are the best thing in the world!



This summer has been a very cool one! My very best friend Mari came to NJ to send sometime with me to relax a little! One of the the days she was around we took her to a little town close to home called Chester! Very cute ..old fashion type of town.. good food and nice for an afternoon tea with a friend!..Well that is exactly what we did...Here in the photo you will see Mari!! Soila and my self..just "happy tougher" as the name of my new layout I order this papers from my new favorite store Stop & Scrap...I when I got it ..I just tought they were manifisents!! they are from Jenni Bowlin-turquoise collection! basically the entire page i jut paper and cut outs from the floral one!! Hope you like it!

1 comment:

jakey said...

Beautiful layout! Absolutely gorgeous.... :-)

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...