Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

April 24, 2008

Elsie Love- THE CHALLENGE! come and join Us!

Okay I'm completely amazed with this Lady, I'm telling you she is a genius! She is only 23 years old but her creativity is like nothing I have seen before...I love her style and freedom she create! and it shows in everything that surround her… Like her photography is so very cool!same as her creations..the other day I was looking at the Paper & Craft Magazine and this postcard was showcase..

So I look everywhere like crazy trying to find this paper ...is so cool!! until I was able to find it and I Love it!!! the paper come in 12 x 12 and it was showcase the winter CHA convention and is from her collection Math Class. The doodles are fun and whimsical and you can even get some good card sentiments from the sheet! There's Hello, Best Friends, I Love You, Dreaming of You, and lots more. For the below card the paper was cut out so that the Hello sentiment would land in the middle of the card. You could add more fun by coloring in the doodles with Real Red, Pink Passion, Basic Black, and Copic Light Aqua markers for a better matching look!. The chipboard star is from a Maya Road chipboard collection

So here is the challenge for you..Create a project..any kind postcard, layout, alter art anything just need to use this paper and the winner will receive a RAK from me

I will Accept entries until May 25! Well now go and create your best example!!

Here is another example

2 comments:

Liz Gil said...

Hey, que gusto saber que tienes blog, y aqui mi mensajito para saludarte y decir que...yo tambien amo a Elsie Flannigan!!!

Un abrazote y estamos en contacto....

Liz Gil

Patty Tanúz said...

Huy, si tuviera ese papel ya estaría haciendo tu challenge amiga!!!! Aquí en Mexico es difícil conseguirlo, por no decir imposible hehehe.... Yo estoy haciendo los retos de Elsie!!! Voy en el 20 y son 52!!! Saludos desde México!

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...