Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

August 15, 2016

Happy Planner Inspiration Page

Hello Ladies

Im blown away with all the great pages and fellow Planner Girls out there!   so much creativity!!  Now one think i learned ...from this process of using my Planner!

When I started looking into all the Free printable!  My eyes couldnt believe wow such much eye candy i wanted ALL of them...so I did!  LOL i have a folder like PACK with so many printable~!
But guess what...when I was decorating my Happy Planner i was totally happy and into...Until i actually needed to start writing ...Hummmm it was so busy that i was not able to see ..it was to distracting!

So, after that i started to use mostly the Mambi stickers and Quotes and all fro this brand..a dn i love it...everything fix perfect and my planner look clean, beautiful and most of all fictional!  :)

Here are two examples...


 Too Busy...


Better..less busy but still cute and fictional ! :)


Cheers,
 Jackie :)

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...