Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

May 12, 2009

Something to Honor our Mom's



I was thinking on how important is the Love of Mother and how it sustains us and guide us during our life. When I was just a Dauther..I thought that Motherhood was something that will last only until your kids where in High School or something like that! OMG..I was very naive!! Now that my boys are old...I still as worried as the same day when I was in the delivery room!! I now I know and better understand how big and unconditional is my Mom's Love!!

In celebration to that I just made these two LO's with the new Kristine Kit form Laurie's Scrap! hope you like it!!




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...