Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

May 16, 2009

Albalone Sunset! LOVE THIS KIT

Hey Girls!

I just got this LO from my dear Adelina..the name of the Kit is Albalone..and is to die for!! OMG I love and so easy to match!! Below are 3 LO i just did..it took me less than 3hrs to create them!! If you like it Check out the Store-Digital Art Cafe..there tons of great Kit!!

No ready to commit..then try this...Tomorrow I will post a FREE quick-page made with this kit.so you could get the feeling about it!!..See ya Tomorrow!!


Here is a precious LO 4me ..is the day I married my very own prince charmin!!




Yes..you guess right!! This is me when I was 6 years old! Such a fun times!!Ahhh..yes I still bloonde! :)



Below is my favorite musician...My Beloved hubby Manuel! He is such a talented guy! His music just captive my soul...



Here is Preview of the entire kit!


Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...