Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

October 21, 2008

The Rhein river

Hello my blog friends! Sorry I havent been able to post this week, but I'm actually away from home! I'm Switzerlan, in a liitle town called Basel, just at the left of Zurich. Small funny place, full of bikes and tramps! Yea! basically that is all you can see everywhere. There are couple of nice tradicional stress and the local chocoloate is goooood! Here is photo to share so you could have a little bit of Basel too...soon I will post more....Tomorrow I be in France, anothor little town call Geneva (this was Christofer Columbus home town) as soon as I have photo I will upload it!! For now cheers!
Viola!

the Rhein river
Originally uploaded by jackietphotos

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...