Work with Pages and understanding Art Journaling

February 28, 2009

Proud2B Your Wife! - Playing With Digital Kits!



Hello Everyone!

Well up to now I has spend over 10hrs!! trying to organize my digital files!! OMG! what a boring job! But I was so sick and tired of trying to find the right files..that I almost give up for this digital Scrap! and by any chance ..is that I'm good at it!! is just that I will like to know more and practice more! well anyway reading a Magazine Issued my Memory Makers this month "Computer Tricks" I learn that in order to go Digi you really need to have your file organized! so I stared with this boring job!...in the middle of that process I took a little break to practice...and here is this LO! Is for my DH!

Proud To Your Wife!...and I'm really am!!

Love Ya Honey! There is no one like him, he pampers me, love me and always care for me! He love God with all his hearth and serve him! He the Best is DAD in the whole world! and the best Husband any women could which 4!!

No comments:

look for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...